Multi-language search engine optimisation services
Your multi-language SEO agency expert in the hotel and travel industries.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) services
Our SEO Services are offered in seven languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Catalan. Our combined knowledge and expertise, along with our passion for success, ensures that Esario is the first choice when selecting an SEO agency in hotel and travel industries.
Optimise the code and the structure of your website. Depending on its definition, SEO can encompass a wide range of marketing activities. It includes SEO work “On each Page of a website”: content organisation, optimisation of the meta tags of each page, integration of tools.
“On-page” SEO Services:
- Optimization of your title tags, meta tags and html code
- Usability analysis and development of your internal linking strategy
- Creation of Robots.txt files
- Management of URL redirection
- Creation and submission of your sitemap to Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Definition of content strategy or composition of articles for your blog
- Embedding of rich snippet to be more attractive in Google pages
Promote your properties on other websites. Many “off-page” Internet Marketing activities could also be considered SEO, such as sending online press releases, participating in social media or developing a content marketing presence on important websites.
“Off-page” SEO Services:
- Content marketing: development of your presence on blogs, forums, main industry directories…
- Content syndication
- Online PR: creation, composition and submission of your press releases to the most appropriated “news” websites that are read by your target audience
- Link Bait campaigns
- Creation and promotion of online videos
- Social media presence
Understanding which channels work and which are not competitive for gaining traffic, provide precious information to improve and optimise your SEO strategy day by day and monitor ROI.
- Visitors, traffic and goal conversion evolution over time
- Ranking on your keywords on main search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing)
- Quality and number of backlinks directed to your pages and those of your competitors
- Social media monitoring and references