Improve your marketing campaigns with our expert point of view
Create success with the right online marketing mix.
About our audit services
Esario has acquired an excellent track record over the years. We have successfully advised companies within the travel and tourism sector on any number of online marketing channels, as well as about their website and IT development.
- Digital Marketing Strategy: allocation of budget between online marketing channels,
- On-page SEO: search engine optimisation of your website: title, meta tags, URLs, redirection, …,
- SEM: improvement of your Google Adwords and Bing Ads campaigns,
- Content Marketing: strategy, planification and training,
- Social Media: strategy and employee training,
- Reputation Management: competition surveys, definition of strategy and trainings,
- Email Marketing: strategy, suppliers and database segmentation.
Esario has selected various categories of analysis through which we evaluate your website in order to then identify its weaknesses and suggest improvements. This assessment will focus on verifying that your site offers good usability, is accessible and complies with programming standards. We will also judge your website in terms of performance and will exam whether it respects your SEO strategy.
The results are presented in a document that will include alternative code suggestions to use and references to detailed technical documentation.
- Technical specifications,
- Information architecture,
- Usability and responsiveness,
- Purchase process,
- E-commerce solutions,
- On-page SEO.
- Evaluation of technologies used.
- SEO Competitor study,
- Traffic analysis: Visitor location, medium, keywords…,
- Keyword Ranking: on Google, Yahoo and Bing,
- Backlink report: from your site and your competitors,
- Reputation Dashboard: Social Media and review websites,
- E-commerce conversions and goals.